1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure wht one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE,for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company